I first started by creating two folders inside a folder called personal website,the second folder i called id html then the third one i called images.From there i open Adobe dreamweaver and clicked on site,then create new site.
I clicked on personal website folder,far bottom right the then create new file,then i named it Home.html,i continue with remaining 6,these are going to be used as the navigation tools on the website.
I clicked on insert,table,chose a table with a single row and column
I inserted another table with a single row and column to write the navigation tools in.
Here are the codes to the website
I inserted a picture from the images folder which is on the lower right side,i just open the folder and dragged the picture into another single row and column table.Before that,i edited the picture using photoshop
I then resized it to fit perfectly.
Then it was time to start linking the navigation tools, highlighted home,html,dragged the link button to index,then i did the same with about me,highlight it,then drag the linking button to about me.html and so on with things to do,contacts........
I inserted template objects then editable regions to know where we can edit and where we can not. I saved them as the main template.its time time to start doing some editing on the navigation controls e.g about me,add information on about me under the about ne navigation tool,then contact info under contacts and so on...
I cearted a template,then named it the main template which im going to drag and paste on the different html files i create.
I then added information according to the way i preferred to the respective navigation tools like about,i added all my personal information which i found can be useful for other people to know,my contact details,my dreams and ambitions.
i then did some playing around with colors and also tried to add adobe flash to my website.here is how some of my pages look like
MY WEBSITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX
i then did some playing around with colors and also tried to add adobe flash to my website.here is how some of my pages look like
MY WEBSITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX



















No comments:
Post a Comment